- User Signup
Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms carefully and if you do not accept any of the terms in part or in whole, DO NOT access or use the platform.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason with or without prior notice.
1. The Platform is an online service that enables anybody ("agent" or "pro" or "service provider") with any skill to register the skills or services he/she offers and makes priovision for him/her to be found by others ("clients" or "customers") who might be looking for these skills or services.
We are not the one offering the skills and services to the general public. We only offer a meeting place for the two parties - the agent and the clients.
2. We do not assist agents to collect payments for their services from the clients and we do not assist clients to ensure that the agents offer them the promised skills or services. It is the responsibility of both parties to protect themselves and ensure they get paid and that they get served. We only make provision for any of the parties to provide comments and ratings on their experiences with the other party.
3. We reserve the right to delete ratings and/or comments that are not suitable for the platform at our own discretion.
4. Each agent or client is solely responsible for any and all his or her claims. We do not control the claims posted by agents, and therefore you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any such claims and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any client or clients claims, and we assume no responsibility for any such claims.
5. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of your interactions with any client or agent. If there is a dispute between you and any client or agent, we are under no obligation to become involved.
6. The platform is provided "as is" and you hereby indemnify and hold harmless we and our employees from and against any liability, loss, damage, costs and expense (including, without limitation, legal expenses on a full indemnity basis) and penalties incurred or suffered as a result of using this platform.
7. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and you waive any rights under any state or local law limiting the extent of such release.
8. By creating a user account on the platform
- You are up to 18 years of age
- You have the legal capacity to agree and comply with the terms
- You will or have provided accurate and complete information as required by the registration form
- You will update your account information to maintain its truthfullness, accuracy and completeness
- You will not provide any false or misleading information about your identity or location in your account
- You will not use the platform for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- You have the necessary license or are otherwise authorized, as required by applicable law, to render services you offer
- After a successful registration, you may receive announcements, directions, instructions, advertisements, promotions or similar messages on your devices using the information you provided on registration
- We may terminate or suspend your account for reasons based on our sole discretion
- You grant us the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, distribute, publicly display the information you have supplied.
- You are responsible for guarding the access to your account and safely keeping your credentials to your account from umauthorized use
9.You will not use software and pursue any other actions aimed to interference with the normal operation of the Platform
You will not promote or distribute unsolicited commercial emails, chain letters, Ponzi schemes through the Platform or by any other means towards other users of the Platform
You will not copy, modify, distribute any other any information on the platform without our express written consent
You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, phone numbers, without our express written consent
You will not download, store, post, distribute and provide access to, or in any other way use worms, viruses, trojans, and other malware
The operators of City Pros website ("We" or "us") recognise the importance of your privacy, and that you have a right to control how your personal information is collected and used.
We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. We only collect and use your personal information in a way that will enable us give you a better experience in using our services.
- Points of collection
On visit to the website.
These cookies DO NOT in any way give us access to your device for control or monitoring beyond how you use our website. It does not give us access to your personal information. The usage data we collect as such is anonymous and so we cannot track you with it and we have no intention to do so in any way.
On submitting registration forms.
We require you to supply some information about you while creating account on this website either as a customer requesting a service or as an agent signing up to render services to others.
We store the details you submit for identification purposes
On submitting contact forms.
We require you to supply some information about you when you want to contact us via the contact us form or make enquiries through the LIVE Chat.
We store the details you submit so that we will be able to reach you when we attend to your enquiry
- What We Collect
- We collect your some of your personal biodata such as names, age range, location of residence, gender, email, phone, religion and laguages you can communicate with
- If you want to become and agent, we also give you the option of indicating the services you render and the locations of coverage for those services
- We DO NOT store your bank account or card details anywhere on our system
- How we use your information/What we use them for
As mentioned earlier, we use the information you voluntarily submit to us when you submit forms - contact forms, sign up forms, subscription forms, etc. - to give you a personalized experience on the service we render to you.
For service delivery
We also use them to make sure that we can reach you when there is need to resolve any issues that might involve you
We also use it to make sure we can reach you when your service is needed by a customer.
We also use it to reach out to you when your request matches an agent.
For personalized notification
We will use the information you submitted to reach out to you when there is an information we feel will be beneficial to you in any way.
- Disclosing the information
If you are a service agent, we disclose your contact information to a customer to be able to contact you when they need your service.
When you, as a customer, request for the service of an agent and you prefer the agent contacts you, we disclose your contact to the agent so that he/she can contact you.
- We DO NOT SELL your personal information to 3rd parties.
- Policy Updates and Effective Date
- The last update was effected on Thursday, November 5th, 2020 and it takes immediate effect
- User Rights and Opt Out
- You can request to know your information with us
- You can request in writing to delete your personal information from our system
- You have provision to update your user information when necessary
- Whenever you need to ask any questions, you can reach us by through any of the contact channels provided on this website